VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 00:15:18 -0400
Sent from my iPod
Sent from my iPodHi all,
Well folks, my windows 7 7 year old computer is no more. It just stopped talking, and I couldn't take it any more, so, it is no more! So, now, I'm on my reliable IPod touch 5. At least this thing talks, all the time.
Anyway, here's my problems.
1. I want to go to billsparks.org and click on search, and I can do that, easlily. However, you can search by country, state, or city! I want to search by city, so, I double tap, using the bluetooth keyboard. But it says "picker, 1 of 5000". I can't select a city using the combo box. Someone tell me how to do this, ok?
Also, a problem with tune in radio as well. I launch tune in radio, and it starts playing, and then, for whatever the heck reason, I stops playing, and goes back to the home screen, and shuts off the app. So, so much for tune in radio.
God, what a mess this is tonight. I wouldn't wish this kind of night on any of you.
I just hope the hard drive is still good, in my old piece of junk windows 7 laptop.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]