From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 21:55:50 -0400
You would be "1E" for home station emergency power, followed by your
ARRL section.  I will be 1E EPA (eastern Pennsylvania).

1 point for phone, 2 points for CW or digital.  I think everybody is a
point, except that "D" stations can't work other "D" stations for
points.  "D" is home station commercial power.

73, Steve KW3A