From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 22:04:34 -0400
Jim:

Point values are uniform, irrespective of the classification of the station
worked.  They will vary by mode, though.  For example, phone contacts are
worth 1 point, while CW and digital are worth 2.

All you need for the contest exchange is your station classification, and
ARRL section.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ