From:
Glenn / Lenny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn / Lenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 2015 13:55:18 -0500
David, I usually open PDF files in Open Book.
OB does a good job of OCR on PDF files or pictures.
Also, when I am staying in a motel, I have someone at the front desk take a
picture of the TV channel sheet that is in all the rooms, and I open the
picture in Open Book and read it that way.
If you don't have Open Book, you can send me the file, and I'll do OCR on it
for you.
HTH.
Glenn