From:
Glenn / Lenny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn / Lenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2015 16:17:09 -0500
Hi Fellow HAMmers,
I have been a HAM for around 25 years.
I decided to dig out a couple old rigs and work on some antennas.
I have been trying to find a talking SWR meter.
I read on-line abouta couple, the TW-1 and TW-2.
But it seems that these are discontinued, and seem impossible to find.
What are some possible solutions?
I have some computers around, old and some not so old, and some external TTS
technology, but I don't really want to buy an expensive radio that has a
serial connection, for making it do TTS.
It seems odd that there was once talking SWR meters, but that they no longer
exist.
Hopefully someone here will be able to clue me in on what's available for
this.

Thanks.

Glenn
N0YJV