ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2015 17:08:44 -0600
Hi everyone,

I just downloaded the Creation Moments free app.  I explored the main screen and so far it seems accessible.  Just do a search in the app store for:

CreationMo

In case some of you don't remember, Creation Moments is a website where you can get resources that teach the litteral six-day creation.  John has sent some messages from a newsletter before, and I remember I did at least one.  I've subscribed to it, bought some dvd's and calendar as birthday and Chrimas gifts.  They're fascinating documentaries!  I just wish they had voice description.  Guess I'll have to watch with someone sighted.  One was talking about the different forms of water, if I remember right,interesting roles it plays in the earth.   I think I actually heard ice bergs or something colliding!  Anyway, my Dad was a strong supporter of Creationism, writing letters, going to meetings, etc.  Come check out the app!

Love and blessings,

Sharon H.