ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2016 08:57:04 -0500
Hi Sharon H.

I would love to jam with you.

Sharon Gill also has a Q Chord and she is on this list. <smile>

We could all jam together with everyone on this
list who plays a musical instrument.

I think Jackie Shepherd wants to get back on this list, Phil.

Jackie and Bill are living here in De Smet now. <smile>

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Lovings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

The only thing I don't like about the Q Chord is
it comes up with the rhythm section on, and I don't always want that.

There is no way to program your settings, or upgrrade the Q Chord, either.