From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 13:55:24 +1200
Hi Harvey!

They're using the code name Spartan for it for now. They plan to keep some
components of IE available for use with legacy benefit, but the big feature
driving it from our perspective is Cortana integration. Cortana, of course,
is Microsoft's way of copying Siri, and we can only hope it proves more
useful because Siri fails more often than not, at least in my experience
anyway.

73,
Dave