From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2015 21:56:23 -0500
Dave, I don't knowingly accept anything I am not familiar with.  I think
sometimes these things turn themselves on without you knowing it.  For most
people, some of these add ons might help, but for us they are often more of
a burden than a help.

And what about viruses?  Do any of them tell us that they are about to
invade your computer and ask if you want them or not and offer a yes or no
option?  Hardly.  Now having a good virus protection program is essential,
but that's just an example of what I am talking about.
Harvey