From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2015 22:18:23 -0500
Turn it off, and see if problems occur.

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Harvey Heagy
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 9:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Internet Explorer question

But the thing is that while I'd love to disable all those search bars and
such as well as programs I don't use, it's hard to know what is needed by
the computer to do what it does.  What is meaningless to us might be very
significant to your computer, and if you turn it off or uninstall it, you
might be in even more trouble.
Harvey