From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 2015 18:12:51 -0400
Mattt:

After the week I just had, that old approach crossed my mind many times.
But, ultimately, sanity prevailed, and it looks like I'm going to make it.

Just finals this coming week, followed by the inevitable final grade
calculations.

Then, another academic year will be in the books.

Hopefully, not too many more of these, and I'll be able to retire.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ