From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 23:10:19 +1200
Hi Harvey!

That's easy. There isn't. I checked with the New Zealand distributor, which
is actually under an Australian parent in the chain. I always check that
first, as part of trying to figure out when it is necessary to go out of the
country for something that interests me. When there is no equivivalent
availability in country, it leaves me little choice but to go where I must.

I go to APH for narrow size tractor feed braille paper for my embossers
because the local folks will only sell me wide, so they don't need my
business.

73,
Dave