From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 00:01:58 +1200
Hi Martin!

Yeah, spam is a big problem the world over. I know how bad the employment
problem is among blind people too. Still, spam is spam, regardless of the
form it takes.

You didn't ask for it, but they did. Hi hi.

Really dislike the automated phone ads. Anyone remember Miss Cleo's Psychicc
Service back around 20 years ago? It was an automated message that would
dial numbers at random in the hope of interesting someone. It would offer a
free psychic reading if you called them back. In that way, you initiated the
discussion. The thing is, if she really was psychic, she would have known
that I didn't want her service. I hope her investors finally gave up on her.
If they didn't, they're bigger fools than I imagined. Don't know how they
managed it, but the number that came down the caller ID line was something
like 000-000-0000.  hi hi.

73,
Dave