From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2015 14:27:03 +1200
Hi Harvey!

Sorry it's too late now to right that wrong. I agree with you though Best
Buy is the jerk for trying to run competing businesses to different
standards. Offering competing products on line or at a cheaper price than
they do at the brick and morter is bad business and would be a good reason
to avoid them for future needs.

If the brick and morter are  serious about wanting your business, they
should sell you what you want. My local supplier did want to sell me a
Windows 8.1 64 bit machine, but I told them it wasn't what I wanted. Their
answer was reasonable. Tell me what you do want, so I did. They came to the
party.

73,
Dave