From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2015 08:06:58 -0500
Hi All,

I'll be participating along with other club members in the MS QSO party
today from 9 am to 9 pm CST.  We'll be using four 1 by 1 special event calls
and our club call.  They are K5M, K5I, K5P, K5S, and K5MDX.
If you work all four special event calls or three of the special event calls
and our club call which spells out Mississippi with the suffixes you will be
eligible for a nice certificate.  You can get more info if you look up K5MDX
on QRZ or go to www.mdxa.org.
So if you here me or any one of my other club members stop by and say hello.

73, Gary, N5GD