From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:34:37 -0500
Matthew,

This may be a dumb question, however, here it goes.  When you boot into
Windows on your Mack Book, I assume you will need to use some kind of
Windows based screen reader such as JAWS, NVDA or Window Eyes, right and
Voice Over when in the Mac environment?

When booted in to the Windows OS, is everything  just as if you were
actually on a Windows machine except the Mac keyboard is different?

All this Apple stuff is foreign to me.  Considering starting with the
iPhone.

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W