From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2015 23:32:33 -0700
yep. thats called an RF shielded ground. it does make certain problems a lot more manageable. One other thing that will help (if the ground is far away and you don't have the ability to tie to it, use quarter wave counterpoise wires in place of said ground. Its not the most elegant solution, but it does have the virtue of having been tried and tested (and works).

-eric