From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2015 22:18:43 -0500
I never ran a station ground when I was on the second floor and never had a
problem. That is not a lightning ground so there's no harm in trying it.
Some think that's a lightning ground but fact is, if lightning gets that
far, there's no point to a ground anyway because the equipment is fried and
probably a lot more than that. That's just for stray RF and a lot of people
don't run them and even run big power and never have any problem.