From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2015 12:09:21 -0800
I have a couple heil microphones, a heritige and I think a cm4 which has
the dual cartridge.  The dx one sounds absolutely terrible.  I have no
idea why anyone would runn that one.  If you want to get on some time
Phil, I can drag them out and show you what they sound like.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148