From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 06:09:42 -0800
I think the 710 does, as I recall the 707 talks reasonably well, but not
as much as the 71 or 710.  Also, if memory servves, the 707 is one band
at a time, and  either or radio while the others are true dual banders,
you can monitor two bands or two frequencies within the same band.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148