From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2015 08:40:38 -0500
Phil:

You can switch between the narrow and wide settings on the Gold Line, and
you can also configure your TX settings in many of today's rigs to get
closer to the kind of audio you prefer.

I'm sure others will have lots of additional wisdom on this topic, so I'll
read with interest and may learn a few more tips and tricks myself.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ