From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2015 06:52:35 -0500
Phil,

Not sure which ones may be adjustable.   The Gold Line has 2 elements:
Wide and Narrow.   I think you can hear clips of each on the Heil site.
  The Wide setting  does have more bass and the Narrow is higher and
kind of pinched.  Some people use the narrow for DXing, but it's not my
cup of tea.  The 2 elements are selected with a toggle switch on the mic
body, no other adjustments on the mic.

Any other audio adjustments would be done with the radio's bandwidth and
EQ settings, or with an external EQ or audio processor if used.

73, Steve KW3A