From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 11:18:58 -0500
Dave:

I realize that your reply was not directed to me, but please don't feel
foolish!

These modern rigs, like the TS590, are so complicated that is quite easy to
do something like this without knowing exactly what you have done and why
things have changed.

I have asked many questions on this list when I have found myself in a
similar unexplainable situation, and have gotten the help I needed within
hours.

That is what this list is here for, and why I'm so thankful to be a part of
it.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ