From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 09:00:21 -0800
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your words of reassurance.  I was originally convinced I
had managed to push a wrong button and performed the factory reset in
the hope of getting back to normal.  I just managed to forget the
default on QSK might be off.  And, of course, I still hadn't realized
the QSK on-off button wasn't where I thought it was.  Oh well.  Tjanks again.

73,

Dave, W7OQ