Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2015 12:16:19 -0500
When I took out the voice board in my TS480 when I sold it, I hit a
small toggle switch that turned the transmit off.  I am not sure what it
was called, but the person who bought it found out what it was by
looking it up on the internet.  All was solved, there is more room to
put in the voice board in the Ts590.
KD2CDU