From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2015 14:06:47 -0500
 From the manual:

Connect your primary HF/ 50 MHz antenna feed line to ANT 1 on the rear
of the
transceiver. If you are using two HF/ 50 MHz antennas, connect the secondary
antenna to ANT 2. Refer to page 9 for the location of the antenna
connectors.

******

Ant 1 is the inboard connector and has a single raised bump next to it.
  Ant 2 is the outboard connector and has 2 raised bumps.

You can do HF or 6 meters on either connector.   I don't remember for
sure, but I think HF defaults to ant 1 and 6 meters to ant 2.    Either
way, you can select which bands  are on what antenna connector, and the
radio will remember.

If using an external tuner, it needs to be on ant 1.

73, Steve KW3A