From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:37:00 -0800
Hi All,

I would take this to the Blind Tech Listserv, but I really don't want to join, as I have enough messages coming in already..  Also, I hope that the list moderator won't mind as all the documents I am trying to get are ham related.

I am trying to get 7 PDF files that came to me in an attachment in Outlook Express.  First of all, I cannot open the files, but more than that, I would like to transfer and translate each of these using RoboBraille.  How can I access these files, as they are Army MARS documents, and I would like to at least say that I looked at them before tomorrow night for our training.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Jackie Shepherd
AF7KG