From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:31:47 -0800
Yes, prodigy is accessible, and I got mine from the Blind Attic listserv for
$25 plus shipping from someone who sells them on the list.  However, don't
remember who that was.

Though I am not diabetic, so many of our family members are, that I thought
I would buy one and keep it available for anyone who would need it,
including perhaps myself, as it was an excellent price.

Jackie
AF7KG