From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 16:15:07 -0700
I'm not sure, I haven't used my tuenr in a long time.  I've given some
thought to selling it as I'm afraid to use it with my 9500, think I'd
fry that puppy.  It will interface nicely with the 2000, I think Istill
had to power it separately.  I'm fairly certain I did now that I think
of it.  The interface cable pluggs into the Kenwood 6 pin connector and
the other end is an rj45.  I think it does generate a cw message, but as
I said been a long time.  I did have some problems with mine and sent to
mfj to get repaired.  There are also some units out there that had a
logic problem working with Kenwood radios, I would assume they have that
fixed by now.  A resister had to be changed.  After that, it has worked
on all Kenwoods I've tried it on.  I just don't think it would handle
the power my alpha puts out.
Not much help, severe c r s.  On Wed, 8 Oct 2014, Richard B McDonald