From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 22:47:30 -0500
Yes, this is what I do as well. I'll go to Office Depot or a similar store
and ask for their least expensive ream of 100 pound paper. I've gotten some
pretty awful colors, according to my wife, but the price is reasonable and
the paper works very well in my Perkins. BTW, 100 pound is the heavy stuff
we're all used to from school, 90 pound is the lighter paper you've
encountered. Phil Mangold, my resource teacher in junior high used to give
me 90 pound paper as "slate" paper, because it was easier to make the stylus
form the dots with the lighter weight.

73,

Ron Miller
N6MSA