Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 16:03:31 -0500
I just get mine from Staples of POfficeMax.

In the printer supplies area, they have cover-stock paper in reams that are
equivalent to heavyweight Braille paper.  Generally cheaper than ordering it
on-line.

I think they may even have a lot of the tractor-fed paper, but I don't know
if they stock the wider 11 or larger widths.