From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2014 20:41:51 -0700
I called our local HRO last week and the manager there told me he
was not aware of a "new" TS590, just some firmware updates.  Not
owning one I have no idea other than that what to ask about a new
radio.  Maybe someone going to Pacificon out here on the west
coast will find out some new information.  Jim WA6EKS