From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:15:39 -0700
Bob, do you think it's worth the bother to sell my TS480 and
upgrade to a TS590? The 480 is in perfect condition and I really
have very few complaints with it.  I have no plans to do digital
stuff and I'm not a contester which is why I didn't buy the 590
when first getting back into HF around 3 years ago.  I'd have to
learn a whole new radio, but it's kind of tempting if the 590 is
that much better than the 480.  73, Jim