From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2014 15:42:41 -0400
Phil:

Thanks for sharing this great bit of history with us.

As you say, computer technology and ham radio have come such a long way over
a very short period of time, and, even though it all occasionally seems
overwhelming to wrap your head around, it is truly amazing.

My next venture probably will be to get up to the year 2014 and get myself a
smart phone, but I'll have to find both the money to do it, and the time to
learn it.

That will happen at some point, though, I'm sure.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ