From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2014 13:43:01 -0700
Hello guys.

I too think that we have a good list here, but having said that, it is far
too busy, and there are way too many comments made that are unnecessary.  I
intended to count the number of posts relating to the Victor Stream, but I
couldn't count that high, HiHi.  Really guys, do we really need that many
posts regarding the Stream?
Then we are subjected to any number of posts relating to the Saturday and/or
Sunday nets.  Other than the report regarding checkins from the net control,
do we really need all manner of comments about it/them?  And of course,
there is the minor issue of inaccurate subject lines.  What is up with that?

Best 73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ