ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris &Hubby Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:14:50 -0400
and god is good! I just wish there was relief from all the stress. I
do pray and pray a lot yet still react physically obviously. Jesus
calmed the storm so why am I not resting in him?

I  really appreciate everyone's prayer. sometimes it I could talk
instead of *g* A  live church would be nice yet be not accessible.

Love in Christ to everyone!

Doris

>Doris,
>
>Thanks for the report.  I'm sure sorry to hear about all the
>suffering you are experiencing but we will keep praying.
>
>Phil.
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Doris &Hubby Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

---