From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 20:32:35 -0400

AD: Declare your Gluten-Free Independence!

Happy Birthday America!

July 4th is also another very special day! It's Dreamee Dog's birthday! Yes, she is a real firecracker! You can easily wish Dreamee Dog a Happy Birthday on her social sites listed below. She encourages everyone to have a fun and safe July 4th!

Dreamee Dog has a gift for you on her birthday! SHOP & SAVE 20% on select items. Try our Sample Pack; it contains four mixes - Dreamees, Muffins & Coffee Cakes, Cookiees, and Breads. You can even save 20% on a single Muffins & Coffee Cakes mix. Make certain to visit the home page for Dreamee Dog's salute to America.

And for grill afficiandos, get our FREE Pork Rib Marinade. Hamburger and hot dog fans need buns! Skip the store and make'em. You will have fresh, homemade buns in about an hour. Kick it up a notch by using one of our artisan Breads recipes to make buns. The Yummee Yummee Team really enjoys buns made with our Southwest Bread recipe.

Don't forget dessert! Make it quick and simple. Try our Mississippi Apple Pie Coffeecake recipe. You can watch the video on YouTube. It's a new video. While you are there, give us some feedback and watch our new Cookiees video.

Happy Birthday America & Dreamee Dog!

The Yummee Yummee Team

P.S. Celebrate National Baked Beans Month! Try our Stovetop Baked Beans recipe from the Free & Fun page.

Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com

SHOP Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Recipes
http://yummeeyummee.com/recipes.html

Even more free recipes
http://yummeeyummee.com/free_n_fun.html

facebook
https://www.facebook.com/yummeeyummee

Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/dreameedog

Twitter
https://twitter.com/thedreameedog

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDreameeDog

Mississippi Apple Pie CoffeeCake video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwXe-eXj9i8

Cookiees video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZHVfXG8utw

Google +