From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:04:41 -0500
Lou,

No, my loop doesn't work at all on 40; the SWR is too high. So, I think I am
going to put up a double bazooka for 40, or I have a Diamond CP-5HS
Multi-Band Vertical that I might put up. Ideally, it would be nice to have
all three antennas, the loop, the double bazooka, and the Diamond CP-5HS so
I could switch from one to the other, depending upon the band and
conditions. On 40 meters, for instance, the vertical would probably be best
most of the time for working you, but the double bazooka would probably work
best for working Pat.

Ron, K8HSY