From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:16:18 -0400
Ron,

Sorry about the paddle thing.  I'm not much of a CW op, but maybe
someone  will have a suggestion.

While I don't use it myself, a lot of folks on the list use the software
by N3FJP.   I think cost is reasonable and he has a lot of contest
programs as well as a  general logger.   XMlog is free and I use it as a
catch all for my contest logs.   Some use N1MM for contest logging,
while I use Writelog.    All of the above  offer keyboard CW.    A free
CW  program is CWget, but not sure how accessible it is.

I'm sure you will get other suggestions, but  these are  a few from my
moldy brain.

73, Steve KW3A