From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 16:43:55 -0500
Hi Eric,

Are you going to be in Vegas by chance for the convention?  If so, I'd like
to have a chat with you  or some people from the Phoenix area.  At this time
I am very uncertain, but I'm considering a move to either Phoenix or Tucson
and would be interested in talking to some people from that area.

Kris
wb9slm