From:
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2014 08:58:26 -0500
Jerry, while you are offering to send us stuff from Dayton, you can start by
sending me a TS990. I'll provide the rest of my list of things you can send
me later. I may have to get the list to you using DropBox or something
because the list is getting pretty large! <lol>

You asked for it!! <lol>

Ron, K8HSY