From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2014 13:41:27 +0100
Richer

There is no right or wrong!

If you use a vertical, you really need a radial system from its base.

A beam is a good idea.  6M is more of a summer band, so you may consider
just putting up a 6M antenna in, say, early May, until September.

The SteppIR will cover 40 to 6M.

It also depends on budget and how much real estate you have available.

There is a book called "antennas in all locations" (or something like that)
written by the late Les Moxon - G6XN.
I don't think that it is in digital or Braille formats unfortunately.

73

David W Wood