From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 14:28:46 -0400
I doubt it, but you can ask the person who reads our test to do the functions for you and they will do that, but you specifically have to tell them what to do, they will not tell you how to do the math or how to work the formula. You will be responsible for telling them to enter 146.52 divide by whatever and they will tell you what the calculator shows, nothing more. they ay  are allowed to only do wha thou can not do yourself because of your disability, and are not allowed to assist you in any way to determine the answers beyond compensating for not being able to see or write.. When i took my extra exam there was a diagram not he test, because the preparer forgot that I needed one without any diagrams, but they just described the diagram and I got ir correct. Obviously he too dmd that if the diagram question had been the incorrect one he would have certified tha the question was in error and given me credit, but I fortunately passed my extra with flying colors. Take heart though, if you do not pass your technician test this time, i failed my first one too.
73 kb7nla

Michael Thurman