From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2014 07:05:17 -0400
Honestly, I'm building a 10 meter antenna and I can't say I won't go down
there once in a  while with it. There are a lot of idiots but there are a
lot of decent people as well. It's probably more the idiots that get the
attention, likely like every day life the decent people are the majority but
not noticed.