From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2014 14:41:54 +0100
Hi guys!

I was one of the operators on GR100MGY in 2012, commemorating Jack Phillips
who was a wireless officer on the Titanic who lost his life.

I have just received the following from the QSL manager.  Maybe the subject
of the message is wrong though! :]

Quoted text

David,
I thought you might be interested. I'm processing yet another batch of
incoming bureau QSL cards for GR100MGY. Yes, it's two years on!

The card from HK3W has his call-sign in Braille over the printed version.
Also, a card from DK4IS shows the operator with his wand and dog, very
pretty beside a river.
73

End quoted text

73