Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2013 07:56:16 -0400

For those of you who attended the So Florida GF EXPO yesterday you'll surly
 agree with me that it was great!  Vendors were happy...attendees were
happy....it was an all around great day. My favorite moments had to be seeing
the smiles on the faces of the children that attended.
We had thousands of people there...some traveled for almost 6 hours to
attend!
A BIG THANK YOU to the members and their families that  volunteered their
time...this year we even had young teens  volunteering.....THANK YOU all.
Now a special note of THANKS>>> without the dedication, hard work  and
superior organizational skills events like our EXPO wouldn't be  possible...but
thanks to our co-Facilitator's Dr. Ira Gulker and Bradley Kantor this EXPO
happened!
OK>>> no time to rest... Save the Date for our next EXPO  ....FEBRUARY 15,
2014!
xoxo Phyllis

Phyllis  Kessler, President
So. Florida Celiac Support  Group