Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 19:09:34 -0400

I am thrilled to say that we are totally SOLD-OUT for our upcoming  Gluten
Free EXPO!
We are now selling tables in another building for any latecomers.
If you're in So. Florida on Saturday, April 27th please join us for a
wonderful day of product sampling, shopping, support and education at  the So.
Florida Fairgrounds, West Palm Beach.
Next year, we'll be back to our original February schedule...so SAVE THE
DATE....
FEBRUARY 15, 2014!
Phyllis  Kessler, President
So. Florida Celiac Support Group