From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:58:33 -0500
Dave, the YouTube video you created demonstrating the NVDA screen reader and
the RT Systems software is excellent. Great job!! Am I correct to assume
that we need to purchase a separate RT Systems cable and software package
for each radio we want to program? How does the RT Systems programming
software stack up against the Kenwood software software which is free?

Ron, K8HSY