From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:24:00 -0700
Hi Lou, could only just hear the carrier on SSB.  Couldn't hear
anything at all on Am on 25 MHZ.  Interesting article.  I'm going
to plug in the coordinants on my GPS and see where it is,
probably near Fort Collins I would expect, but it will also be
interesting to see what's around that area.  Thanks, Jim WA6EKS