From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:36:04 -0500
Lou, I think I will leave things as they are as I do not want to get a long
string of messages started on the list.    I know the formula of 468
devided by the frequency but this is something different.  I do not want to
get the list all stirred up if you  know what I mean.  Thanks for your
response.